Sunday 22 March 2020

New BT email scam

New BT email scam.

There is a new BT email phishing scam going around the uk. It's made to look like a real BT email, they state in the email that they will be replacing your broadband cables and your internet will fluctuate between the dates they give you. But for the inconvenience they will give you a gift coupon for 12 months free streaming services and redirects you to a fake page where they try get you to enter your bank details for proof of age (DO NOT FALL FOR THIS). I will show below how you can tell that this is a scam and should not be trusted. 


How to tell that this is a scam.

I will be showing you a couple of ways on how you can tell that this is a scam and there only trying to gain information from you. While writing this it wont let me redirect to the site they sent me as it has been took down but i'm sure they will use the same technique but different link.

First of its very simple, if you ever get any emails pretending to be from a company and your not to sure if its a phishing email you should look up on the internet the official email address. For example the email I received the address was (newsletter@unaunace.com) obviously that is not BT's real email address because if you receive a email from bt it should have (@btinternet.com).

How to stay safe from fake emails.

The best way to stay safe from fake emails that are trying to phish information and most probably your card details are 

  1. DO NOT open any links from any email that you don't know where they have come from.
  2. ALWAYS double check the email address you received with the real email address where you can find online.
  3. If you do click on a link from a email do not put in your information like home address and card details especially if you don't know where the email come from.
  4. Always check the address bar this may not always be the case but make sure the url starts with (https).
  5. Always check for spelling mistakes.
  6. And most important advice I can give you is if it looks to good to be true, then it is. 
 If you would like more information about scams/hacking/phishing check out my other posts i'll link below. I will be uploading more in the future to make more people aware on what's going on.

4 comments:

  1. i was once living on the street where by things were so hard for me, even to pay off my bills was very difficult for me i have to park off my apartment and start sleeping on the street of Vegas. i tried all i could do to secure a job but all went in vain because i was from the black side of America. so i decided to browse through on my phone for jobs online where i got an advert on Hackers advertising a Blank ATM card which can be used to hack any ATM Machine all over the world, i never thought this could be real because most advert on the internet are based on fraud, so i decided to give this a try and look where it will lead me to if it can change my life for good. i contacted this hackers and they told me they are from Australia and also they have branch all over the world in which they use in developing there ATM CARDS, this men who were geeks and also experts at ATM repairs, programming and execution who taught me various tips and tricks about breaking into an ATM Machine with a Blank ATM card.i applied for the Blank ATM card and it was delivered to me within 3 days and i did as i was told to and today my life has changed. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into, because it has been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. i know this is illegal but also a smart way of living Big because the government cannot help us so we have to help our self. if you also want this BLANK ATM CARD you can contact these Hackers at
    email: mrmichealblankatmcard@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete


  3. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Mr. Oscar White, he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not fake. One week later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $6000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life with my girlfriend Laurel. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being caught. I don't know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank ATM has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com or what's-app him +1(513)-299-8247 .

    ReplyDelete
  4. OFFICIAL HACKING COMPANY IS THE BEST SITE TO GET BLANK ATM CARD.I was searching for loan to sort out my bills& debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Credit Card that can be hacked to withdraw money from any ATM machines around you . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting (officialhackingcompany@gmail.com} they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the UPS agent in my resident with a parcel{card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. This hackers are USA based hackers set out to help people with financial freedom!! Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this Via: officialhackingcompany@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

Coronavirus lockdown fine scam

The coronavirus fine scam We all know in these times with the coronavirus going around and people being on lockdown there's always go...

BT email scam